We have been busy this summer preparing for an amazing 2018-19 school year. We can't wait to see you soon. Here are some important dates that are coming up:
- Pre-K, K and new DLI families Celebration of Learning on Monday, July 30th, 10:30-11:30 am
- 1st-5th Celebration of Learning on Monday, July 30th, 12-2 pm
- First Day of School on Wednesday, August 1st, 8 AM sharp
- Meet Our New Principal on Friday, August 4th, 6 pm (location TBD)
We would like to send a very special welcome to our new principal Mrs. Lawrence and all of our new teachers. We hope that every single one of our teachers had an incredible summer and a much deserved break. We are so thankful for your commitment and enthusiasm for Bolton Academy and our students.
We love seeing our teachers in the hallways while they prepare their classrooms for the new school year. Supply lists by grade did go home with report cards, but please click here to review all of the items requested by grade. We truly appreciate your support in the classroom!
We are committed to sharing important school wide information with you in a timely manner so you will always know what is going on in our community, but we need all of our parents to sign up to stay informed and involved.
- The Weekly Hoot: Bolton Academy’s e-newsletter: Announcements, updates and general information is sent on a weekly basis. Please sign up for our Weekly Hoot which keeps you informed on all the events in our community. Taking a minute to read the Weekly Hoot will certainly help you and your children be prepared for the upcoming week and plan for the month ahead.
- Our Facebook page is a great place to experience some of the events that are going on in our hallways. Not only will we share important announcements, but we’ll also post some of the moments throughout the year that make our community so special. Make sure to like us at http://www.facebook.com/BoltonAcademy to see all of the stories unfold.
- Sometimes we all need a little help to keep our schedules going. Please sign up for Remind to make sure you are aware of important school functions and events a few days before they happen. For easy instructions on how to sign up, please click here.
Navigating a new school year can be exciting, but possibly a bit overwhelming for some of our new families. If you have any questions, big or small, about Bolton Academy, please feel free to email Melanie Haley, your Parent Liaison. We can't wait for all of our new families to become a part of the Bolton Academy community!