After School Care Program
A variety of activities and choices are provided for after-school care is available for our Bolton Academy students and families. Provided by Preferred School Care, children enrolled in the program are able to take advantage of a number of activities after school is dismissed at 2:30 pm.
For more information: http://www.pscafterschool.com/
Preferred School Care
- Program runs from the first to the last day of the school year.
- After School Care provided from 2:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- Activities and care provided to children from grades Pre-K through 5th
- PSC accepts CAPS childcare subsidies (Enrichments included)
- Download Flyer
New Billing Options
- Certified Staff
- Daily, healthy snacks
- Homework Assistance
- Academic Enrichment Programs
- Enrichment Clubs
- Social Emotional Learning Support with Positive Social Interactions
- Critical and Analytical Skills Development
- Cultural Arts and Special Events
- Health Fitness Programs
- Art and Crafts
- Games and Outdoor Activities
- Download the Brochure
- Registration fee is $30. This is typically paid either the first week of school or during the Celebration of Learning open house.
- Weekly costs ($45 per week), drop-in costs and enrichment program pricing will be provided in the teacher assignment mailing and at the Celebration of Learning open house.
- Enrichment programs and clubs are available for additional cost. More information is available at the Celebration of Learning open house event.
- Preferred School Care will offer after school enrichment activities in music, performing arts, sports and science as available each semester.
- Registration will run the first month of school. PSC needs a minimum of 10 children to enroll for each of the clubs.
- Spring 2017 Enrichment Programs
- Spring 2017 Enrichment Schedule
- Enrichment Registration Form
Inclement Weather and Early Release Days
During inclement weather and early dismissal general carpool protocol applies for student pick up. Parents must make plans to pick up their child in a timely manner.
For additional information, please contact either Ms. Shirley Jackson at
(404) 213-9224, or contact us directly through the following information: