Everyone loves a good scare on Halloween, but not when it comes to child safety. With Halloween on a Friday this year, we expect that many of our trick-or-treaters to turn out in great numbers. To keep everyone safe and happy, there are several easy and effective behaviors that parents can share with kids to help reduce their risk of injury.
· Walk as much as possible, and walk safely as a group
· Stay together and be visible
· Trick or Treat with an adult at all times
· Keep costumes both creative and safe
· If you have to drive, drive extra safely on Halloween – slow down and look for kids at intersections