Looking forward to seeing your Hooty Owl perform in this year’s Spring Concert? Then join us on Wednesday morning on March 25th to see a performance or two! Pre-K, Kindergarten – 2nd Grade are scheduled at 9:00 am; 3rd through 5th Grades are scheduled for the 10:15 am performance.
Those parents who have children performing, don’t forget the necessary dress code for the day!
- Pre-K (Hailey/Bailey): All brown attire
- Kindergarten (Newell-Rich/Campbell): Bright solid color top and jeans
- 1st Grade (Fleming, Reynolds, Samji): All black attire
- 2nd Grade (Brown-Roberts, Coleman, Tompkins): White t-shirt and overalls or jeans
- 3rd Grade (Clark/Harris): Red tops and black or brown bottoms
- Chorus: White tops and black bottoms.