Wednesday, August 5, 2015 is our first day back to school. Don't be late! Make sure to read the updates on our website (www.boltonacademy.org/transportation) for all that you need to know for a smooth, happy and healthy first day back to school. Key details:
· School begins at 8:00 am. Students should arrive at school by 7:55 am via bus, carpool or walking.
· School ends at 2:30 pm. Children should be picked up via bus, carpool or walking no later than 3:00 pm. Schools are open to receive all students 30 minutes prior to the beginning of the instructional day (elementary school: 7:30 am). Bus riders will be received upon arrival. Other students may not arrive at school prior to the times listed below unless they are enrolled in a school-provided before care program.
· Students must depart within 15 minutes of the end of the instructional day unless they are supervised in an after school program or extracurricular activity.
· Students who arrive prior to the school opening times below or depart after the closing times may be referred to the school social worker.
· Cars DO NOT drop off students at the main entrance prior to 7:55 am. NO PARKING in front of the school main entrance at any time. This is a FIRE LANE.
· Don’t forget your uniform, school supplies, meal plan money or lunch, after care information and/or carpool number.
We look forward to seeing you on our 2015 - 2016 Day One!