Night of the Arts has become one of Bolton Academy’s most well attended and most loved events of the academic year. To help make it such a success, parent support and assistance is greatly needed! We are less than 2 weeks away and help is needed in the following areas:
- Volunteer in the classroom during the day to assist students in all grade levels
- Work on project materials at school during the day (8a – 6p)
- Work on project materials at home
- Set up for the event: Sign up for 1 hour shift to help prep and hang artwork from Friday, 2/19 thru Thursday 2/25.
- Make a dessert & volunteer to assist with the dessert reception (more info to come from room parents)
To volunteer, please contact Ms. Walls at 404-753-0695/404-802-8350 or Leslie Thrasher at 404-277-8443. Also feel free to stop by Ms. Walls' classroom. Your support is greatly appreciated!