The Dual Language Immersion meeting is scheduled for Monday, July 25th from 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. in the Media Center for all entering DLI kindergarten parents only.
This information session will be to provide very general information to DLI kindergarten parents related to the following:
- The structure of the day for kindergarten students
- Review of an instructional schedule
- An overview of resources and materials that will be used to teach learners
- An overview of needed parental commitment
- Questions and answer period for parents
Attendance at the meeting is recommended although it is not mandatory in that parents may opt to attend the session on August 1st. On that day we plan to host a second meeting for parents to provide the same information on from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m., (which is the same day as the district-wide open house “Celebration of Learning” which will take place at each elementary school from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.) The goal was to hold the second session in conjunction with the open house as parents visit the school to “meet the teacher” on August 1st.