Thank you to our students, parents, families, teachers, staff, and volunteers for making 2017-2018 such a great year!
- Here are a few tips to help you have a fun and healthy summer:
- Use sunscreen and don't forget to reapply throughout the day
- Wear hats and cover-ups during peak sun hours (10 am to 3 pm)
- Drink LOTS of water to stay hydrated (the key is to drink before you get thirsty)
- Wear your helmets as you enjoy summer bike rides
- Use bug spray to ward off ticks and other critters in wooded/grassy areas
- Unless you're an expert swimmer, be sure an adult is always with you at the pool or while you're playing in the lake or ocean
We hope you all have a fantastic summer, and we look forward to seeing everyone back in the halls on Wednesday, August 1.