2017- 2018 Bolton Academy Registration
Kindergarten & New Student Registration
Registration will be held March 6-10th from 9am-11am each day in the Bolton Academy Atrium. Kindergarten students must be 5 by Sept 1, 2017.
Bolton Academy’s Kindergarten Round-Up:
May 8th from 8:30am-10am. Includes a parent orientation while prospective students engage in a craft activity and a tour of kindergarten classrooms, the cafeteria, gymnasium and a big yellow school bus!
Kindergarten Dual Immersion Registration
Bolton Academy is an APS Dual Language Immersion School. Dual Immersion registration will be held March 6th-10th from 9am-11am each day in the Bolton Academy Atrium. Applications are due no later than June 2, 2017. Space is limited to 40 students.
Pre-K Lottery Registration
APS will begin accepting applications for the 2017-2018 Pre-K Lottery on January 30, 2017 through March 7, 2017. All applications must be received by midnight on March 7. The lottery drawing will be on March 17the and the announcement will be made via email. Check here during the lottery application acceptance period for a link to the online application. Visit our Bolton Pre-K page for more info on registration and our program.
Documents Required for Registration
- Registration Packet (download here in English or Español
- Certified Copy of Birth Certificate (original required for Kindergarten)
- Social Security Card (original required for Kindergarten)
- Certificate of Immunization (must be current - GA Form 3231)
- Certificate of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening (must be current - GA Form 3300)
- Proof of Residency Documentation (see Registration Packet)
- Parent's or Guardian's Driver's License or Acceptable ID (plus court papers for guardianship, if applicable)
- Withdraw Paper from Previous School (if applicable)